Saturday 18 February 2012

Recive from Wanita malaysia...

Baru2 ini aku dapat satu surat dari wanita malaysia.

berkenaan scam dari internet..

sama2 lah kita baca dan berdoa agar semua perkara ini dihentikan  dan tiada lagi..


INTERNET LOVE 2

by Perindu Damai on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 5:45pm ·
TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS
ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

TO ALL NON MUSLIM
HOPE YOUR LIFES ARE ALWAYS HAPPY

MY FRIENDS,
MY DAUGHTERS,

How are you today? Still online? Its ok….we all in a website world.. we can go any where….. we can do anything…. we can talk what ever we want….  we can love who ever we choise… we can make love who ever we need.. no one know..accept ourself.

MY FRIENDS, MY DAUGHTERS
One day I online…I want to find friends all around the world..but what i find is a lot of man needs love.  They say to me.. they will convert and be muslim. They really love me…My heart is empty..i need someone to love…. I am alone for along time… I think it’s the time i accept their love… I need someone be beside me… love me and hold me in his arms.  But…still in my mind… Can I beliave?????? I am from a different country with him, our religion is different, our culture..and we already have kids. But because of love i need and sex feeling apear in myself…. i only know i want to be with him.

One night.. when i wake up at the mid night…i pray..i ask ALLAH to show me what i must do, than i read Quran….i read Al Baqarah..  than sudently my sex feeling towards him gone slowly and my mind can think again…My tears drop down..and I only can say..Thank You ALLAH.. you save me…and than i cry… ALLAH still love me.

Please be aware with internet love…its all happen in online..you must think :-
1                    Does really he love you
2                    Does really he want to convard?  When?  Do he learn islam before convard?
3                    Does he ask you to make love with him?? If he really want to convard and marry you..why must he never respect you as his future wifes and ask you to make loves on cam or when he comes to your country .Why he ask you to go to hotel and make loves with him.
4                    He ask you to make love but he never convert yet… Think!!!

Here i give some consavation that i save…i give to you all ..PLZ follow just like i do.. here i call myself aida… inshaALLAH if you follow just like i do… you will be safe.


Show Recent Messages (F3)
CHAT ON 29.9.2011 between AIDA  and POLEYPOGAN( Email : poleypogan@yahoo.com)

poleypogan: hi
poleypogan: how are you doing
aida: am fine
poleypogan: so where have you been?
aida: am here… see the lifes of the scammers online
poleypogan: you are stupid for that
aida: why
poleypogan: never you chat with me again okay
aida: angry?... why you think you are scammer? you are not only the one online
poleypogan: you always not serious with me
aida: really?
poleypogan: thats why am angry with yu
aida: because you do not want to cam with me
poleypogan: the cam is only that… hope… can i see you now
aida: if i can see u… u can see me
poleypogan: well can we sex… on cam if i open mine
aida: why u ask for it
poleypogan: seens 2years have never sex
aida: dont beliave.. you must find someone already to make sex
poleypogan: yea pls...... if is just your nickedness i see i can use my hand to mastubate my dick for the sperm to come out.. pls help me
aida: than i must see your face first..to confirm its you
poleypogan: am the one plsit is me… help me… am pleading
aida: see u on cam
poleypogan: you are a woman pls do it for me pls… you need to understand me
aida: see you on cam.. than only i cam
poleypogan: my cam is having problem… pls do it am pleading
aida: than my cam also
poleypogan: well this is the reasons i don't want chat with you
aida: than u see what u write..: poleypogan: well can we sex  on cam if i open mine
poleypogan: yes… i can make you feel it and i will tell you how you can do it  pls
aida: thanks ok
poleypogan: thanks
aida: you on your cam
poleypogan: am appreciate you
aida: i see you  than i on my cam
poleypogan: i sad have a problem try understand me
aida: you want me on my cam
aida: than want to see my pussy    ....clever
poleypogan: am beging you …is just how i feels… pls
aida: ok...bye

I knows he want to trap me to nude infront cam…than I ask him to open his cam. I never mean to do it… just want to see him.  AND THIS MAN ..HIS REAL PIC IS WITH ME…




And this is my chat with someone names william. He love one malaysian women names Suria. He say want to convard …. And marry her.  But he want to come to malaysia…meet her and ask her to make love with him. Stay with him at hotel as long he is in malaysia…. At this time he never convert yet…. Only say want to convert.


williams : our misunderstanding started when she ask me that i will be circumcised for the second time.. then i rejected that.. because i have done it before just that i made a request to her…she didn't accept it because of religion. so i think it's not fair
aida : only that????    that your love is not so strong....
williams : yes just that.. meaning?
…………………………………………………………………………………………………… 
Aida :  than as friend.. i want my friend happy
Williams : ok tell her if she can change her religion just because my love i will offer her
20,000usd
aida: no william.. dont say like that.. love... is more than that…its in our heart… its so soft.. its control our self..love is so nice..so..great..and so romantic
williams : so u mean the love she have for me can not control her to accept to change her religion? so now tell me my love for her and her love for me which is stronger?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Williams : based on the level of the sacrifices we have made so far
aida : ok...just say like this william.. you change your religion first to muslim... than only ask her to follow what you want.. you sacrifices and she sacrifices
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
aida : if you really want her.. and love her..do ther best thing to get her
williams : tell her if she really love me as she said let her do the best thing to have me
aida : then if you really love her... change your religion first… or you never love her william?  because you say want to convard but you never convard yet.. or you just want her body?  Just want to make sex / love?  sorry i say like that...
williams : now i know you are taking a side cuz u are in the same religion with her that's why you can't say the truth

Than after she cannot accept to make love with him…. He leave her…
AND THAT’S THE MEANING OF LOVE…. THE TRUE LOVE….THINK ABOUT IT OK…

And this is one convervation with one man who fall in love with me and want to convert.
AND AFTER READ THIS YOU CAN KNOW …..WHICH ONE IS REAL FALL IN LOVE THAN USE IT TO THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF…. BE AWARE ALWAYS WHEN ONLINE


Aida : i want happinest in my lifes.. and also you
Peter: i want happiness in my life too.. and i promise to make u happy always, ok
Aida : only one you must do..: be a good muslim
Peter : i will
Aida : if you be a good muslim... you will never do another things bad.. thats why i want you love Islam before love me.  Islam can make you be a good man
Peter: ok
Aida :  Islam can make you love me...Islam is so beautiful if you follow it
Petr: i know
Aida : if you be a good muslim... i promise i will never leave you… inshaALLAH my son also will love you
Peter : i will do my best, and ur family will love me
Aida : if you want our love make us together ..only one you must do.. be a good muslim. learn islam.and they will respect you
Peter: i will do as u said
Aida : and also in my place here…. they will accept you..like they all accept me here..
after married we will go to mosque together
Peter : i will very happy
Aida : only i afraid you cannot do it
Peter: i will do that
Aida : but if your heart love islam...inshaALLAH you can do it.. you know what my daughter in law said
Peter: i love islam already……… no
Aida : mom we bring him with us to the mosque.. and than they all here will know him.. one day he can go by his own
Peter: hahahahahaha, i am so happy to hear that.. yes, i will be happy to be part of ur family
Aida : only really take care yourself from take alcohol…. its a big sins
Peter: i have stoped taking alcohol
Aida : and dont touch again…. if your friends ask also... dont touch
Peter: yes madam
Aida : if you really love me...plz dont destroy our love
Peter: i will not please, and u should not distroy it ok
Aida : inshaALLAH



MY FRIENDS  AND MY  DAUGHTERS…
All in online( I love you all )

I write this letter only for you….  I tell all this only for you  …I do it because I love you. Because I am also a women.. and I know the feeling of a women. I know you will follow your feeling when you fall in love.

Only this time…plz listen to me… plz…
When you online… if :

  1. 1.                  Man ask for your cam, ask his cam first. Don’t beliave any man when do not want to be on cam.

  1. 2.                  Ask his phone number.. don’t accept any call when do not appear the phone number. Don’t accept any reason from the man.  Must appear  the calling number on your phone…than only you accept it.

  1. 3.                  Do not accept if the relationship by email. I mean the love build by sending and receive email. Its mean the man do not want to use YM and do not want to be cam. He is hiding himself …

  1. 4.                  Do not nude infront cam. When your love full in your heart, dan sex feeling cover your body….. you will do it.  You will never shy anymore to be with whom you love infront you. DO YOU BELIAVE HE WILL COME AND MARRY YOU?? . He is playing game with you….. with your feeling. He will never come..   Only 10% maybe will come and meet you…

  1. 5.                  Don’t make a promise to make love before marry. After married…. The love is so beautiful……  

 I am also a human just like you….  what have we done….  Hope our GOD will forgive us than in the future just stop it….. don’t cam ( sex cam )  I meet so many women tell me about herself.  Nude in front cam. Than some of the man are bad… take their cam and scam her.  Some of them make the report to the police and some of them are shy….

Forgive me my friends and daughters …no matters what religions you are… be aware always. In online everything could happen. Protact yourself….

And for all muslim womens …I love you all because ALLAH… take care yourself… before you nude infront cam… think about yourself..  your family..  your kids..  your mum and dad..  your sisters and brothers..  your relatives.   And mostly is ALLAH.

I stop here for this time…  inshaALLAH I will write again to you. I will write because I love you…..   we will meet again….and again…. Until the end of my life…I will never throw away my love for you. LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE DEEP  OF MY HEART BECAUSE ALLAH.

Assalamualaikum for all muslim
Bye and see you for all non muslim

From : wanita msia.....malaysia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ke..hiss x sangka ada juga ya dlm site2 ..niat kita hanya berkawan..tapi mereka ni memang jahat mempergunakan persahabatan kita..jahat betul mereka itu..


Anuar

Raihan said...

Their true severity of this ..very dangerous..

Zaimah Zakaria said...

Ya memang betul tu Anuar , Raihan..kita berdoa agar mereka ini tumpas ..Allah bersama kita..